School Holidays 2017/18
- Halloween: Closed Mon 30th Oct – Fri 3th Nov inclusive
- Christmas: School closes Friday 22nd Dec @ 12 noon, Reopens Mon 8th Jan, 2018
- Spring Mid Term: Closed Mon 12th Feb — Fri 16th Feb.
- St. Patrick’s Day: Closed Monday 19th March.
- Easter: Closed on Monday 26th Mar until Fri 6th April.
- May Bank Holiday: Closed Friday 4th, Mon 7th & Tuesday 8th May.
- June Bank Holiday: Closed Fri 1st June & Mon 4th June
- Summer Holidays:School will close on Fri 29th June @ 12 noon.
We say goodbye to last year’s Senior 3: Lydia, Richard, Eoin, Michelle, Gwen, Patrick, Dylan, Amy, Jake & Jason. We wish them every success and happiness in the future.
Have you seen our new playground?? Thanks to all those who supported the fundraising efforts which made it possible. It’s a terrific addition to our school.
to the new school year 2017/18. A special welcome to our new students: Pierce, Aoife, Sinead, Jordan, Somia, Eddie, Jenny, Lili, Jenny O & Eric.
Parents Ass. Meeting
Thursday 5th October @ 7.30 pm in
Our Lady of Fatima School.
Mrs Waters will address the parents.
Junior Cert Results
Yet again our students who sat State Examinations excelled themselves. This year there was an impressive haul of 10 As, 18 Bs, 9 Cs & 1 D.
Well done to all these students and to the teachers and SNAs who worked with them.
Date for your Calendar
Lake Region, New Ross, are planning to raise €15,000 towards a new school minibus for our school. The first part of this is a Fun Run in JFK Park/Arboretum on Sunday 15th October. A great day out for all the family (see back for details). Sponsorship cards are available in school. Please support.