Lake Region Medical, New Ross are very proud to raise funds each year for very worthy charities both locally and nationally. This year our chosen charities are Touching Hearts, Waterford & Our Lady of Fatima School, Wexford. All funds raised from this event will go to our chosen charaties.
The Lake Region 4 Mile Run / 2 Mile Walk will take place on Sunday, 15th Oct at 12:30 in the JFK Arboretum, New Ross Co Wexford
Also on the day the Lake Region Kiddies Dash will take place before the main event. For full details check out our Event Details page.
- It is planned to host the event within the grounds of JFK Park, New Ross.
- The main building will act as the event headquarters.
- The main building will contain a ladies and gents changing area.
- Shower facilities will not be available for participants.
- Toilet facilities will be provided at the main building by JFK Arboretum.
- Lake Region Charity committee will organise tea, coffee & refreshments in the main building after the event.
- Parking for all entrants and spectators will be within the grounds of the park.
- The proposed course is 4 miles long and consists of two laps of the main pathway through the JFK Arboretum.
- The surface is tar macadam and is used for the ‘Park-Run’ each Saturday at JFK Arboretum.
- The course will be measured by a registered Athletics Ireland member.
- Map of the course is outlined in Fig. 1 below.
- Medals, goody bags and wrist bands will be given to all children who participate on the day.
- Prizes will be given to 1st/2nd/3rd places for both men and women.
- A Raffle will be held on the day of the event – all prizes to be claimed on the day.
Register for a Sponsorship pack
- To register for your sponsorship pack simply fill out the form opposite or alternatively Call Lake Region Medical on 051-440655 or Anna Furlong Hairdressing Studio on 051-421287 to register for your pack.
- Collect as much sponsorship as you can for this very worthy charity. There is no limit, big or small. All we ask is for participants to fundraise as best they can.
- Return the sponsorship card and money collected to Anna Furlong’s Hairdressing Studio before 1st-Oct.Once you return your sponsorship card and money collected, you and any kids (under 12) will be registered for a race number to allow you participate on the day.
- Come to JFK Park on 15th Oct 2017 and enjoy the day!
Option 2: Register without Sponsorship
Would you like to know more? Visit our Facebook page
We at Lake Region Medical, New Ross are very proud to raise funds each year for very worthy charities both locally and nationally. This year our chosen charities are Touching Hearts, Waterford and Our Lady of Fatima School, Wexford.